Saturday, April 18, 2009

There is a Real Artist in Our Family

Remember this drawing Saaga entered to Malahide Library 100 yr drawing competition (for 4-7-year olds) some weeks ago?

*****She won the 1st prize!!! Congratulations!!*****

I just received a phone call from the library and there will be an award ceremony this coming Thursday evening (they would not tell beforehand what the actual prize is). - No idea how many drawings they got, but I'm sure we'll be wiser after Thursday :)

5 comments:

MaaMaa said...

WOHOO! Kuullostaapa super jännittävältä! En yhtään ihmetelisi vaikka tulis 1. palkinto kotiin vietäväksi sieltä! Niin hieno on tuo piirustus!
Pidetään peukkuja! :)

Anonymous said...

SAAGA! Taitava likka piirtämään, upeaa ja tarkkaa työtä. Palkinto oli VARMA! Onnea kovasti ja laita yksi hieno piirustus tänne meillekkin, ok?

Pia, Tommi ja Roope

Leena said...

Kiitos MaaMaa ja Pia :) (Maamaa, sehän siis oli eka palkinto!!!)

Torstaina tosiaan seremoniat odottavat.

Saaga lupasi, että piirtää Pia-kummille ja pojille jotain tosi hienoa lähipäivinä ja laittaa postiin.

Riikka said...

Voi kun hienoa, onnittelut pikku taiteilijalle! On kyllä lahjakas tyttö!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Saaga!! It is a great picture, I even recognized the Well!