Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Matkalla Lentokentälle...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sign :) I actually met the Sitruunakerho conference-goers at the airport, as we were on the same flight (I was in Dublin for a friend's wedding).

Leena said...

Hi Jo, and thanks :) I heard from Maini that you were coming in the same plane and tried to look for you at the airport. Of course at the very moment I saw Finnish-speaking people coming to the arrivals hall Ruu had to go to the toilet so I must have missed you. Next time let me know when you're coming and come for a visit! We live only a 10-minute drive from the airport!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite! Looks like we'll be crossing paths at Tre airport this time, as we're heading back to Dublin Dec 31st :)

Leena said...

Jo, how long will you be staying here? (a few years...or just the new years?) - Maybe see you at Pirkkala, I don't think you can avoid seeing and hearing us (you know our quiet and well-behaving kids).

Anonymous said...

Just for new years this time. I'll keep an eye out for you and the gang :)