I went to the Dublin city centre for work today. When coming back I met these two very Irish gentlemen - aren't they just absolutely stunning...:
Bus Driver: Where are you going to?
Me: Swords Road. Or Seabury.
Bus Driver: But this ain't going to Seabury.
Me: Yes, but it does say so.
Bus Driver: Still, it does NOT go to Seabury.
Me: Sorry (being polite), but this one does go to Seabury.
Bus Driver: No! I can get ya off at Yellow Walls Road!
Me: Well, the next bus will come in 10 minutes, can I have my euro back, please?
Bus driver: No, sorry, you can't. Will I take you to Yellow Walls Road or what...?
Me: Ah, maybe you do, thanks...
Ten minutes later: Walking home with my five bags. Instead of two blocks from the closest busstop I think I walk 18 blocks altogether. Bus number 102 (the best one) just passes by when the handle of my heavy grocery bag breaks...
Then this very Irishman passes by (heading to the street I'm going to) and says;
- Oh, you must be struggling...!
Me:
- Sure I am, thanks...(?)
But he's gone. He's gone. The Irishman with no bags, no struggle. He is heading towards my street, he. Next time I will show him how to struggle...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No jopas nyt! Onko tyypillistä asennetta sielläpäin vai sattuiko vaan pari epäavuliasta tyyppiä? Ja mitä ihmettä ettet euroasi saanut takaisin bussikuskilta?!
Post a Comment