

Hello you all Boys and Girls!
I have just spent the weekend at Saaga’s and I have to say they are quite a noisy family… so at first I had to tell them to recude the NOISE.
Saaga has one sister and two brothers so I knew right away a family this big would have A LOT to recude - besides the noise, of course.
I’m facing a great challenge, don’t you think so?
And they have one hamster and two guinea pigs, too. All the rodents eat bread, carrot and salad leftovers, which is quite handy, isn’t it? If you don’t like tomatoes (like Saaga’s dad) you just smuggle your pieces of tomato to the guinea pigs… And the guinea pigs just love to eat grass on Saaga’s backyard so that is why Saaga’s dad was just joking that maybe he does not need a lawnmower at all any more since they have these two ‘eco boys’ with their sharp teeth…
But now you must be excited to hear what I (me, Cody!) have been able to teach to Saaga’s family!
First of all: Saaga’s big sister, Roosa (she is 13) used to leave the lights on in the upstairs toilet during the night but during the past nights she has not, as I told her the streetlamp’s light is enough. So far I have found her in her bed in the mornings so she hasn’t got lost... Good for me!
The big brother, Frans (he will be 10 soon) had a bad habit of taking a new glass from the cupboard whenever he was drinking a tiny sip of water. I told him that he could simply put his glass aside and use it at least a couple of times instead of putting it into the dishwasher right away. Now I’ve seen him doing that – great!
The little brother, Rudolf has quit using nappies just a couple of months ago, some weeks after he turned 3 years! This is great! No extra garbage! Clap your hands for the big boy!
Saaga’s mom and dad love cooking – which I could notice during the weekend - and they hardly ever buy any ready meals but rather fresh, local ingredients. Saaga and all her family absolutely love seafood so they go to Howth quite often and get some local delicacies from there. The Howth farmer’s market every Sunday is a hit, too!
During my weekend at Saaga’s house I was also happy to notice that each and everyone in the family knows what bin to put the garbage in (sounds almost like a song, doesn’t it :)
BLACK – BROWN – GREEN.
– Do you know?
- Where do the peels of an orange go to?
- Where does a can of Coke go to?
- Where does a plastic container go to?
Have a happy week in school!
Love Cody and Saaga
I have just spent the weekend at Saaga’s and I have to say they are quite a noisy family… so at first I had to tell them to recude the NOISE.
Saaga has one sister and two brothers so I knew right away a family this big would have A LOT to recude - besides the noise, of course.
I’m facing a great challenge, don’t you think so?
And they have one hamster and two guinea pigs, too. All the rodents eat bread, carrot and salad leftovers, which is quite handy, isn’t it? If you don’t like tomatoes (like Saaga’s dad) you just smuggle your pieces of tomato to the guinea pigs… And the guinea pigs just love to eat grass on Saaga’s backyard so that is why Saaga’s dad was just joking that maybe he does not need a lawnmower at all any more since they have these two ‘eco boys’ with their sharp teeth…
But now you must be excited to hear what I (me, Cody!) have been able to teach to Saaga’s family!
First of all: Saaga’s big sister, Roosa (she is 13) used to leave the lights on in the upstairs toilet during the night but during the past nights she has not, as I told her the streetlamp’s light is enough. So far I have found her in her bed in the mornings so she hasn’t got lost... Good for me!
The big brother, Frans (he will be 10 soon) had a bad habit of taking a new glass from the cupboard whenever he was drinking a tiny sip of water. I told him that he could simply put his glass aside and use it at least a couple of times instead of putting it into the dishwasher right away. Now I’ve seen him doing that – great!
The little brother, Rudolf has quit using nappies just a couple of months ago, some weeks after he turned 3 years! This is great! No extra garbage! Clap your hands for the big boy!
Saaga’s mom and dad love cooking – which I could notice during the weekend - and they hardly ever buy any ready meals but rather fresh, local ingredients. Saaga and all her family absolutely love seafood so they go to Howth quite often and get some local delicacies from there. The Howth farmer’s market every Sunday is a hit, too!
During my weekend at Saaga’s house I was also happy to notice that each and everyone in the family knows what bin to put the garbage in (sounds almost like a song, doesn’t it :)
BLACK – BROWN – GREEN.
– Do you know?
- Where do the peels of an orange go to?
- Where does a can of Coke go to?
- Where does a plastic container go to?
Have a happy week in school!
Love Cody and Saaga
No comments:
Post a Comment