I flew to London yesterday to attend a full day workshop called 'The Essentials of Conference Organising'. It was fab, and very useful. A small group, lots of discussion, lots of sharing experiences. Very good and a very experienced trainer, topics from budget planning to health and safety and anything in between.
This is the very thing I love to do! Our Florence conference last October came to me more or less out of the blue, but everything went great. Now my next steps are a 3-day conference in Ditchley, the UK, in mid September, 2008, and a 2-day conference in Oman in mid November, 2008.
And it is definately nice to go to London every once and a while. I had a couple of hours to wander around Oxford Street before hurrying to Heathrow via Paddington. Yo-Sushi did not betray me this time either, nice take-away to eat in the Heathrow Express :) Aer Lingus back to Dublin was almost 45 minutes late, but that just allowed me a looong nap (Nap? 9pm in the evening...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment