
Saaga is enjoying school a lot! The girl who knew only a couple of words in English just three and a half months ago manages herself so well both in school and with friends. And she is not shy at all. She talks and bubbles and when she does not understand something she simply says ' I don't know'.
Saaga's best friend Rebecca came over last Sunday for the first time. The two 5-year-olds really had fun. They played with Bratz, had some ice cream in-between and played some games and took a look at the Dora website. Unlike her older siblings, Saaga speaks English even when we are present. It was amazing to hear her talking - and little by little reaching the 'Dub accent' Roosa already has :)
Yesterday it was Saaga's turn to go to Rebecca's after school and it had all gone perfectly well. - Today, when I collected Saaga from school, the girls hugged for goodbye and only a minute ago Saaga told me a 'secret': the girls had today decided to change names so from now on I'm supposed to call Saaga 'Rebecca' :)
No comments:
Post a Comment